--> Facebook pixels. More information is available here
--> Clickfunnels. More information is available here
--> Active Campaign. More information is available here
--> Emailmeform. More information is available here
--> Stripe. More information is available here
--> Samcart. More information is available here
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer to collect information about the pages you view and your activities on the site. They enable the site to recognise you by, for example, remembering your user name, offering a shopping cart, or keeping track of your preferences if you visit the site again. The cookie transmits this information back to the website's computer (or server) which generally is the only computer that can read it. You can set your Web browser to warn you about attempts to place cookies on your computer, or to limit the type of cookies you allow. See also more information on how to change cookies settings in popular desktop browsers.
● This site uses single and multi-session cookies to enhance the visitor experience. Use the link above to opt out.
● This site does not sell or share its email list for use by third parties.
If you choose to opt out of some or all of our data collection, you may not be able to access all features of this website or our services.
Keeping Your Information Secure
We store personal information with third parties that use industry standard practices for data security.
Your Rights to Your Information
You own your personal information and have rights to it. For example, you have the rights to:
- Withdraw your consent for us to market our products and services to you and otherwise use the personal information you have provided to us. Withdrawing consent is easy. Simply click “unsubscribe” in the footer of our emails, or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a copy of the information we have about you;
- Be forgotten (that is, have your data deleted and/or ask us to stop using your information for any purpose);
- Correct inaccurate information we have about you (and that means we will notify other service providers we use, and who hold your personal information for us, of those changes as well);
- Object to direct marketing and profiling (for example, we will remove you from our email list and from any list we have uploaded for the purposes of creating custom or re-targeted audiences). We also encourage you to disable data collection services on your browser;
- Make complaints about the use of your data to regulatory authorities. We will comply with these requests within 30 days.
We make commercially reasonable efforts to work with data controllers (like our email provider) who guarantee compliance with privacy laws like the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation.
We store your personal information only for as long as it is needed to use it for the reasons you have consented to.
Occasionally we will revise this policy and will use your contact information to notify you of these changes if they reduce your privacy rights in any way.
Our data protection officer is Vanessa Ogden Moss. Email – email@example.com